At Plan on College, we developed a “Student Success Blueprint” of hand-selected services that make the biggest impact on your child’s admission and scholarship opportunities. Our coaches and counselors provide a laid back, one-on-one atmosphere to engage your student in the college process.
Personalized Student Timeline
- Student and Parents meet with College specialist to establish the timeline for services and important deadlines for college prep, completely tailored to your student’s needs.
- Regular check-in and follow up to make sure you and your student stay on track with the process.
- Important reminder emails to make sure your student optimizes their chances for admission and scholarships.
- Personality, values, and interests assessments to determine a True-North career and college major fit
- Explore career guidance strategies
- Needs assessment for college preparedness including intellectual, emotional, social readiness for the rigors of college
True Fit & Value College Search Based On
- Personal Criteria
- Curriculum of Study
- Highest Educational Value
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Highest % Need-Met with Minimal Loans
SAT vs ACT Diagnostic
- Determine which test is best for your student
- Outlines student’s strengths and weaknesses to increase score
SAT or ACT Prep Course
- Effective online preparation program to identify key areas that need improvement
- Provides personalized learning curriculum
- Also have prep courses for PSAT & SAT subject tests
- Two professional Essay Reviews that student can use for admission or scholarship essays.
- You can request additional reviews for an additional fee
Scholarship Coaching Session
- Private scholarship coaching session to identify opportunities offered by companies & organizations throughout the country
- These scholarships are often overlooked or go unclaimed if not explored effectively
Student Admission Prep Workshop
- Summer before senior year we offer a student workshop to help them prepare for the admission process
- Covers tips and strategies for applications, essays, and increasing chances for admission