What You Will Learn at the Workshop:
- What are the TOP planning mistakes that increase cost, and how do I avoid them
- Which colleges will give us the best scholarship package? (The answer may surprise you!)
- Is it possible to send my child to an expensive private school for less than a state school?
- What assets are taken into consideration when colleges calculate my Expected Family Contribution
- How can I pay for college without relying on 529 plans or raiding my retirement accounts?
- How can I lower my “out of pocket” costs and get the most from each school?
- If I am a high wage earner and am not eligible for need-based aid, are there other ways to maximize the discount I can get?
- What strategies can I use so that college doesn’t put an unneeded financial burden on us?
Reserve My Seat at the Workshop Now!
While there is no cost to attend, registrations are required.