What You Will Learn at the Workshop:
- What are the TOP planning mistakes that increase cost, and how do I avoid them
- Which colleges will give us the best scholarship package? (The answer may surprise you!)
- Is it possible to send my child to an expensive private school for less than a state school?
- What assets are taken into consideration when colleges calculate my Expected Family Contribution
- How can I pay for college without relying on 529 plans or raiding my retirement accounts?
- How can I lower my “out of pocket” costs and get the most from each school?
- If I am a high wage earner and am not eligible for need-based aid, are there other ways to maximize the discount I can get?
- What strategies can I use so that college doesn’t put an unneeded financial burden on us?
Oak Brook on Saturday, February 1st
Buffalo Grove on Saturday, February 8th
Reserve My Seat at the Workshop Now!
While there is no cost to attend, registrations are required.